Elmo L-12W Visual Presenter 8MP Full HD 30fps 12x Zoom HDMI Document Camera
- Evolved into a hybrid with the same features
The standard functions that allow you to zoom in and view the subject freely, such as the camera head and arm movable mechanism, the zoom dial and one-push autofocus that can be operated with one hand, were popular in the previous model. It has evolved as a hybrid model that can handle digital content and realise analog and digital elements in a single unit.
- Install applications that support a wide range of applications
Programming application "Scottie Go!" Is standard equipment. In addition, by installing Android1 OS, various class support applications are installed2 to realise “independent, interactive and deep learning” that the new course of study aims such as programming education, English pronunciation, and distance learning. It can be used for various lesson scenes.
If you download other applications, you can also play presentations and video files just like a computer.
1 “Android” is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC.
2 Various class support applications can be installed only from the ELMO portal site (scheduled for release in November).
- Camera writing function
It is equipped with a function that allows you to draw with an electronic pen on top of the image projected by the camera which is easy to present and explain using the real thing. The drawn image can be saved not only by combining it with accessories such as the unit type electronic blackboard "CRB-2", but also by operating the document camera. It is also possible to present, write and save on the electronic blackboard "xSync Board"3.
3 “xSync” is a registered trademark in the electronic blackboard and collaborative learning support system business and products owned by Elmo Co., Ltd.
- Wireless function
Miracast4 function is installed, no cable connection is required for Miracast compatible monitors.
4 Miracast is a display transmission technology based on one-to-one wireless communication established by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- QR code reading function
If you read the QR code written in textbooks with L-12W, you can connect to the Internet and display through online content on a large presentation device. Hybrid usage from analog to digital.
- Network connection
It is equipped with a wired LAN port and wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), it can be used according to the school environment. You can also access the school LAN server to play and save files, and use the built-in web browser to browse documents and videos on the Internet.
- USB memory / SD card / built-in memory support
The L-12W has an internal memory for saving images and movies, as well as an SD card and USB memory. You can also play back image data saved in memory and save class records.
- Tilt correction
Detects print paper and textbooks placed in the imaging area under the camera, converts them straight, and automatically closes up (digital zoom) to display the optimal image. Regardless of where you put it5, press and hold the main unit freeze button to start correction and display it at the optimal position.
5 Correction is possible when the angle is less than 45 °
- 12x optical & 16x digital zoom, more usable as a document camera
It is equipped with a 12x optical zoom that displays small and large images clearly, a 16x higher definition digital zoom (including a 1.7x sensor zoom), and image quality is reduced even when enlarged. Smooth motion is reproduced with high definition and high image quality of maximum Full HD (1920 × 1080p) on a frame rate of 30fps. A3 Shoots up to full horizontal size.
- HDMI drop prevention bracket & remote-control storage position on the main unit
The L-12W includes accessories to prevent accidental disconnection of the HDMI cable. In addition, a remote-control storage location is provided on the main unit, making it easier to use.
- Switching function that allows easy switching between PC and document camera
HDMI and RGB input terminals are also provided on the main unit. You can switch between the document camera screen and computer screen with a single touch.
*On same screen
- Power supply: DC5V (AC adapter AC100- 240V/ 20W)
- Imaging element: 1 / 3.2-inch CMOS 8 million pixels
- Effective pixel count: 3,264x 1,836 (16:9), 2,992x 2,244 (4:3)
- Imaging speed: 30fps
- Shooting lens: F= 3.46-41.5 12X Zoom lens F=3.2-3.6
- Zoom: Optical 12X Digital 16X
- Imaging area: 4:3: Max 430mm x 320mm, Min 50.7mmx 38.0mm 16:9 Max 470mmx 260mm, Min 55.2mmx 31.0mm
- Focus adjustable range (possible range): 50mm to ∞ (wide), 200mm to ∞ (tele)
- Focus: Automatic (one push)
- Resolution: HDMI and RGB: 1080p, 720p, UXGA, XGA, USB: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 1600x1200, 800x600, 640x480, Miracast: 720p
- Image rotation: 0°/ 90 ° / 180 °/ 270°
- Lighting lamp: White LED
- Split screen display: 2 screen/ 4 screen (camera image, still image on memory)
- Input selection: Body/ External (RGBx1, HDMIx1)
- USB camera function: Available (USB Video Class compatible)
- Output Terminal:
RGB output Mini D sub 15P connector female x1
HDMI output terminal x1
Line output terminal Φ3.5mm stereo mini jack x1
- Input Terminal:
RGB input Mini D sub 15P connector female x1
HDMI input terminal x1
Microphone input terminal Φ3.5mm stereo mini jack x1
USB2.0 host type B receptacle x1
USB2.0 host type A receptacle x2
SD card slot x1
LAN x1 10BASE-T, 100BASE -T
Wi-Fix1 IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/ 5GHz
- External dimensions:
Width: 349mm Depth: 377mm Height: 432mm (set-up) Width: 195mm Depth: 294mm Height: 475mm (fold)
- Weight: Approximately 3.0 kg. (main unit only)
In the Box:
- Elmo L-12W Visual Presenter
- AC adapter 5V3A
- power plug
- quick start guide
- infrared card remote control
- button battery (for remote control)
- Cool Guarantee (label registration form and manual)
- operation support sticker
- warranty card
- HDMI cable fixture
- Cable tie