Safetyware Premium Cowhide Leather Welding Riggers Safety Work Gloves Heat Proof Made with Kevlar Brown Tig Mig Welders BBQ
Safetyware leather gloves are used when welding as the leather can resist sparks and moderate heat as well as minimise the risk of cuts and abrasions.
Cowhide is the most commonly used material for heat protection gloves. It is easier to maintain because it is great in terms of durability, heat resistance, texture and comfort.
The full grain leather involves the combination of the grain and corium junction. The hide does not go through any sanding, thus the fibre strength and durability remain.
- The top grain is the natural layer after sanding away the top surface of the leather.
- Reinforced palm and thumb.
- Optimum durability.
- Fully Lined
- Offers superior protection against heat, sparks and abrasive objects.
- Sewn with flame/heat resistance Aramid thread for superior durability and protection.
- Prevents splash of the fire from injuring the hands during welding.
- Provides heat resistant protection from 100°C to 500°C.
Product Material: Cow Split Leather
Length: 13 Inches/330mm
One size fits most hands
- EN 388
- EN 420